I did NOT turn around to check on Lauren in the car yesterday morning to NOT catch her totally jamming to John Cougar Mellancamp's Pink Houses that was playing on the radio. Because we do NOT jam to B 98.5 for the Morning Rush on the commute.

It's that time again...
I did NOT go on a junk food binge last week eating Twizzlers and Fugde Rounds. It was NOT oh so tasty, and I do NOT regret it. (wait, did I say that right? To clarify... it was very tasty, but I do regret it. GEEZ, it's been a long day)
We did NOT get home late almost every night last week, because we are NOT seriously house hunting.
No, that's NOT right. We are NOT considering moving... again.
And Lauren is NOT sick again today. The daycare did NOT call me to come and pick her up because she does NOT have a 102 fever. Because she does NOT turn up sick every time we go out of town.
And my house is NOT a complete wreck and totally in disaray because of said weekend excursion.
I am NOT already ready for Friday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment