
- *I am NOT posting Not Me Monday a day late (and a dollar short), again.
- It was NOT me who ate an entire Larry's pizza in less than 24 hours by myself this weekend. Nope, I could never do that! That is way to much pizza for me.
- I did NOT make a New Year's Resolution this year to read the Bible all the way through. And I am NOT already behind in this endeavor.
- I do NOT feel complete and whole simply because I finally got my Entergy 2009 planner yesterday. I am not completely obsessed with new calendars and new planners that I feel the urge to buy a new one in October of each year for the next year.
- We are NOT in the process of Project Bye-Bye Paci... Lord help me. The baby of the house did NOT scream for 30 minutes last night because her beloved paci had been mutalated by her Mama. Mama did not wring her hands and try every ten minutes to calm said baby down. Because each time the Mama left the room said baby began screaming again. Mama did NOT decide that the screaming was just too much and put on a Christmas CD in baby's room. Baby did NOT stop screaming immediately and fall to sleep.
- Trey is NOT at home today with a bad case of the stomach virus. He did not wake up just fine yesterday and then have to go home because of the stomach issues. And because we do NOT carpool to work, he did not have to drag himself out of bed to come and get us yesterday. And to top it all off, it was not raining and cold and icy conditions yesterday. NOPE, not at all.
- I do NOT have a the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach that myself or Lauren will come down with this very virus. Because my stomach is not already queasy this morning. I am not seriously considering putting us on the BRAT diet just in case.
- And Lauren did NOT cough up the medicine I gave her this morning on the drive down to work. She did not then immediately fall asleep after she did NOT do this.
Do you see now why I might be late in posting this?
No comments:
Post a Comment