
This weekend was not only Trey's first Father's day but also our 6th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years already. It really has flown by so quickly. Before you know it we'll be old and gray, rocking on the front porch playing with our grand babies! YIKES!
Some pictures from this weekend (yea! Blogger picture upload is working)
Grilling with Daddy:
This picture was taken just before Lauren got a big wet kiss from Molly. If you look close you can see Molly's tongue poking out as she gets it ready to coat Lauren's cheek. Lauren made the funniest face, as if she was in shock. It was priceless.
Lauren liked the grass much better this time. She was even willing to crawl around for a few minutes before making her way to the porch to be picked up. I think she is looking for Molly in this picture. In her mind she might be trying to run for her life! :)
2 comments:
I heard about the verizon buy-out thing. Does that effect your job? Hope not!!
It will eventually effect my job... meaning long term my job will probably be eliminated. I was just about to blog about it. :)
Post a Comment