So, we missed Sunday School and church again this Sunday. I got a call from the daycare on Thursday afternoon - they thought she had pink eye again... but I knew it had to be an ear infection. Lauren is one of these babies that is happy even when she is sick. And the ear infection gets really bad before we even know about it. It's a little frustrating because then when she starts to feel bad she feels really bad. So, we got some meds from the doctor and Trey stayed home with her on Friday, since he doesn't work most Fridays anyways. She never even ran fever until Saturday afternoon and it lasted until Sunday afternoon which is why we missed church... again. It seems like we are either out of town or someone is sick.
At least it was only an ear infection and not something much worse.
Okay, here it is... Missy tagged me a while back:
7 things you might not know about me:
1. In the 3rd grade I got in trouble for punching a boy. His name was Christopher and he sat next to me and got on my nerves every day. I guess one day I had had enough and so I punched him in the arm. I had no idea he would go home and tell his dad (who worked with my dad) and then I would get in trouble for it. I still say that kid had it coming.
2. In high school I had a pen-pal boyfriend who lived in Mississippi. We met at church camp one summer. He actually came to visit me once. We wrote letters back and forth for almost a year. Yes, this was before email…
3. I HATE makeup. I feel like it’s a waste of time and money… but because I have worn it for so long I feel like I would scare people if one day I suddenly stopped.
4. During my entire pregnancy I secretly believed I would have to have a c-section. I was more prepared for that than I was for regular childbirth.
5. My nickname as a kid was “bird legs”. My daddy came up with that one.
6. My freshman year of college I went to Oklahoma Baptist University. It was a great school and I really liked it, but I was so homesick. So, I transferred to LaTech and never looked back.
7. My senior year of high school I went to 3 Homecoming dances and 2 Proms. It was a blast! (I know what you're thinking... but I just had several friends that went to different high schools)
6 comments:
HAHAHA! I remember the Mississippi pen-pal. You made me think of Brett. Wow, that was a long time ago. Remember the Captain's game when they came in to see us?? LOL!!
Hope Lauren feels better soon! She's too cute to be sick!
How many times in highschool did you feel like beating me up?! I'm just glad I wasn't the one who got punched.
I feel very old looking back like that... I mean - it has been TEN years since high school. WOW.
And John - I will admit, there were a few times I felt like giving you my famous right hook. :) But now I really can't remember why. :)
ME NEITHER! I could never really figure it out at the time either....I remember you back then as a close friend - who every once and awhile I pestered a little too much.
That's funny! At least we remember the good times with great friends!
Post a Comment