Sunday, March 02, 2008

More sweet potatoes please!

So, Lauren has gotten the hang of baby food. Yea!!! She like carrots, squash, and sweet potatoes. Yesterday at lunch she even ate two tubs of sweet potatoes. She just couldn't get enough! I tried green peas today and that was not well received. But maybe she'll get the hang of it. So far she only likes applesauce for fruits. I tried peaches and she didn't like those. Maybe she'll like bananas.
I am so glad that she is liking baby food more. I was worried there for a minute. She has cut back on her formula now... I hope not too much. Sometimes she doesn't want her bottle after she has had the baby food. I think her tummy just gets too full.
Now I think she's teething. She has been really cranky lately and is really chewing on her pacifier. Oh yes... and the drool! She drools so much! Her shirt is always wet.


Lauren's 6 month pictures were posted on the JCPenney website last week. She is so precious. I will share some of my favorites:

1 comment:

Warren & Jennifer said...

She's got some good hair! I can't wait until Mallory's gets long enough for little bows!