Monday, February 11, 2008

I love Lauren

I love Lauren. I love her more than words can express. I love that she needs me more than she needs anyone. I love that I can "fix" any problem she may be having. I love that she looks for me and when she finds me she smiles. I love that when she is upset I can pick her up and she stops crying.

I don't love it at 3:45 in the morning.

I have NO idea what happened last night. She woke up and would not go back to sleep. So I put her in the bed with us and she fell asleep on my tummy. I, however, did not fall back asleep and the alarm went off at 5:00 am.

Needless to say, I am tired already. So we are killing time before we have to leave for work/school. If I leave now, I'll get there before they open. So we are sitting here. I am blogging and she is squirming in my lap.

No comments: