Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It begins...

And so it begins... my last MBA class starts tonight. I will go every Tuesday and Thursday night from 6:00 - 9:45 pm (and then drive home for 20 minutes) for the next 5 weeks. I am already living for August 10th when I can say that I successfully completed the MBA program and have my post-baccalaureate graduate degree!!! And just in the nick of time...
We must pray that all things remain cool, calm, and collected in order that she does not arrive early.

Dr. visit update:
Went to the OB today for my bi-weekly checkup. Everything is going great.
Baby's heart beat - good, strong - in the 150 range.
Weight gain - good. No comment.
Blood pressure - good. I will brag and say excellent at 110 over 70.
Things to think about, but not worry yet - she is still sitting upright (technically she is horizontal in there...), so she has not turned yet. Dr. said not to worry - he'll check again next week and then if there is still no change, we will need to discuss our options.

I'll be keeping you posted on our progress with school and Baby Lauren!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name you guys have picked out - so feminine and classy! Good luck with your last class!

meredith said...

Good luck with your last class. I know you will be glad when it is over.