GIRL! We found out on Monday, April 2nd that we are having a little girl. Everything looked great! She has two arms and two legs and weighed 10 ounces. I have no idea how they figure out how much she weighs, but that is so neat! I'm not sure how long she is, I forgot to ask. I do know that my Dr. said she is on the small side, but that might be a good thing for me come time for delivery. :) Tomorrow will be the completion of my 20th week of pregnancy, so we are half way there!
I love being pregnant... it is the neatest thing in the world. Especially now that I can feel her move around. I swear, I think she is turning flips in there sometimes! Trey has even been able to feel her move a couple of times. I am simply amazed that there is a little life growing in my belly that is part of me and Trey. It is a complete blessing and I'm so proud of her already!
Sidenote - I have been having some fun new issues to contend with now that I am getting bigger (and bigger...)
1. I can eat anything and feel like a balloon that is about to pop. My stomach gets so tight just after a meal and I feel and feel like I look HUGE.
2. Indigestion - I have never had a problem with this, but as I was trying to go to sleep last night my throat was just burning with pain. And I realized I had left my Tums on my desk at work. I will need to invest in another bottle for the nightstand...
3. Belly is beginning to itch. I am using lotion like everyone has said to do, but it continues... and I think the lotion has made my belly break out in hives.
4. I am paranoid that I am poking out further than I should be, but then again, I am halfway there. But good grief! How much bigger can I get?
5. Although I know I have not... it feels like I've gained a pound a day this week.
Wow... she is really moving around in there right now... Probably because I just ate. :)
4 comments:
I know you are so excited! Have you picked out any names yet?
We are excited! I have made a list of possible names... although Trey has vetoed a lot of them. I don't think we'll be making a decision for a while!
I love the way you talk about pregnancy! You could write a fun book. :) I'm so happy to hear that Baby Steiner is a girl!
Girls are wonderful! First thoughts - Start a "girl things" savings account NOW! :)
But, it's all good! I Love ya'll
Post a Comment