Don’t judge too harsh… this picture was taken last night after a long day… I am sunburned from having gone to a baseball game with our group at work. Then I had class last night, so I was pretty pooped by the time the flash went off. But here I am. I just keep growing and growing and growing…
I feel like I have acquired another chin. I am not pleased with this new development, but I feel as though there is nothing I can do about it. I have always had a very round face… and it just got rounder.
Also, I fear Trey is right… I think my bottom has gotten bigger. Nice.
But the good news is that the baby’s room is making progress! Trey has finished the crown molding and has put up the new door moldings, and last night when I got home he had been working on the new window sill. By the way… we are remodeling the room completely, including brand-spankin’ new sheet rock. I am hoping that we will be able to paint soon. Then I’ll be able to get the new baby furniture!
4 comments:
Molly Clarendon...
I also recommend investing in Zantac 75 mg taken twice a day; then you don't have to feel bad. I'm taking Nexium now (free samples from work) and it has changed my life!
That is a sweet name. I'm hoping that we can decide on our name soon... :) And I'll have to invest in some Zantac. I didn't know I could take that!
Tracy,
Congrats on the baby girl! I know you must be so excited! She will have Trey wrapped around her finger in no time.
Also, I took zantac every 12 hours for the last half of my pregnancy. Everything including water gave me indigestion, so it saved my life. My dr. said it was safe.
Update?
Post a Comment