My baby is FIVE years old today! It has literally flown by and I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is the sweetest, most loving, and happiest little love bug ever and I'm so proud to be her Momma. Everywhere we go she is complimented on her smile and how happy and sweet she is. She is a hugger, like her Momma, and wears her heart on her sleeve, like her Momma too. I'm going to have to teach her to toughen up just a little, but I love that she is so loving and sweet too. And funny! She makes me laugh so hard sometimes! I wish I could write down everyday the funny things she says, but we laugh a LOT!
She adores her sister and Catherine loves her too. I'm so glad they have each other! We are a blessed family and I thank God everyday for what He has given us.
Happy Birthday Lauren! I love you, baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment