(Grrrr... When you post from your phone the pictures aren't in order. )
Catherine is 11 months old and I've done a terrible job of keeping up with her stats. We are just so busy and Trey travels a lot now so doing everything when he's gone is plenty!!!
Right now the things to note:
1. Catherine adores Lauren. I mean this girl is infatuated with her sissy. I love it ! And Lauren wants to play with Catherine and take a bath together every single night. And when Catherine gets out first, she tries climbing right back in.
2. She has started eating big people food at school. Today was the first official "school lunch". She loved it! She has been doing this at home and supplementing baby food. But hopefully we are done with that soon.
3. I started mixing whole milk in with her formula to start weaning from that. I will be glad to be done with the bottles. But that means my itty bitty baby is getting big!!!
4. Catherine finally got over a really bad virus that gave her wheezing and an awful rash. Hoping that never returns! And praying that we get a good report on the next check up for ear infections.
5. Catherine is not really talking but she babbles constantly. And she loves to put her hand/wrist up to her mouth and say Babababababababa while moving her hand in and out of her mouth.
6. Learning to drink from a sippy. She is getting the hang of it. Along with throwing it on the floor! And then she says Ugh!
I am not ready for her to turn One. :(.





No comments:
Post a Comment