SWEET MERCY. Mama needs a break y'all. I got strep from Lauren and I picked up pink eye from who knows where. The only explanation I have is that our bodies are rejecting Louisiana. Ha!
Seriously. Oh and I got a nose spray for allergies. I'm not kidding when I say we NEED to get well.
This ICEE I'm slurping is making it all better though. :). Haven't had an ICEE in years. It's awesome. And chicken noodle soup for lunch should help too. Yes, I took a sick day and took the girls to school. I so badly want to get up and clean the house but I'm not moving from the couch or the bed until it's time to pick them up. I am making myself rest. It's probably why I keep getting sick. Because I've been run down. Boo hoo right?
It's only Tuesday and I'm looking forward to the weekend. I woke up this morning and I honestly couldn't remember what day it was. I swore it was Wednesday. I was disappointed to find out I was wrong. :(.
I'm getting my hair cut on saturday. I have no style right now and it looks awful. I need a new "do" but I don't want to cut any length off. I think my hair looks better longer. And I know Trey likes it longer. :). So I'm growing it out again. Six months from now I'll change my mind again I'm sure.
I feel a nap coming on....
No comments:
Post a Comment