Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Help Me

Hi!  I'm Catherine. 

I love to smile.  I'll bet you're smiling now too, huh?


I need you to send me some help.  I'm having trouble communicating with my Momma.  You see, lately I have decided it's fun to wake up anywhere between 2:00 and 4:00 am and stay awake for about an hour or more.

Doesn't that sound fun?

My momma doesn't think so.  She keeps sticking my pacifier back in my mouth and telling me Shhhhh... "it's time for sleep".  Ha!



I know that just as soon as she is back in her bed it's time to start fussing again.  It's a continuing cycle every night.


So, how do I stay asleep all night?  We need to know what we are doing wrong.  Currently this is our routine:
5:15 - home from work and daycare
5:30 - get fed a bottle
5:45 - 6:30 - the rest of the people around here are eating while I play in the exersaucer or sit in the Bumbo seat and watch
6:30 - 7:00ish - I let Momma know that I'm ready for my bath
7:30ish - I fall asleep in my Momma's arms
7:45ish - I am asleep in my bed
7:45ish - 9:30 - I don't know what the rest of 'em are doing but I'm snoozin'!
9:30 - Momma wakes me up to take another bottle.  This one has rice cereal in it... but she's not foolin' me!  Sometimes I drink it all and sometimes I fall asleep before I get it all down.
10:00 - 3:00 - I usually sleep pretty soundly
3:00ish - Helloooooooo!  Is it nighttime?  I like to wake up the whole house.



Anyway, that's pretty much our routine.  Momma has tried giving me some rice cereal from a bowl, but I'm just not having it yet. 

But she needs to know how to fix this because I can't tell her and I need to stay asleep at night!

Whew!  Now, I'm tired from all that explaining.  I think I'll take a nap. 


No comments: