Friday, July 01, 2011

The many faces of Lauren and Catherine (Head Shots)

Lauren doesn't care to have her picture taken sometimes... until I decide to take Catherine's picture.  Ha!  I try to give them equal time with the camera, but I'm sure it's lopsided at times.
Also, I'm having trouble dividing my time.  Lord, help me.  I feel guilty if I don't spend time with Lauren.  Then I feel guilty if I'm not holding Catherine.  I want to do both things, but I don't want Lauren to feel like it's all about Catherine all the time.  But I want Catherine to be able to get the same snuggle time that Lauren got as a baby.  I can't win. 
Somebody give me some advice.  What's a working mom to do? 

ANYWAY... this post is about pictures... so, here we go!  Keep scrolling... I couldn't decide, so there are a TON!!!








Okay, these are pictures of Catherine's head (obviously)... I'm trying to document it and see if the flat spot is starting to round out... we are nervous because it is SO flat!




Lauren was playing with the mosquito net that goes over the stroller... she was pretending to be married!






Does it look like we just moved in?  Trey was installing the new fireplace logs...

Ready to get OUT of the Bumbo, Mama!!!


GRACIOUS... I love these girls so much!


More head shots... is it me, or is there improvement???



SO sassy.

There's a real smile!!!

No comments: