At least the weekend is here and we'll be able to get some rest. Or at least we'll try. In between the cleaning, laundry, and cooking. Who am I kidding? I'm not going to get much rest but at least we'll be at home with the girls! Hopefully we'll get to do some swimming this weekend. Trey and Lauren have been able to get in the pool, but I haven't yet. We may have to take turns staying inside with Catherine. I think it's just too hot out there for her. Unless we are swimming in the very early morning or late evening. Which we probably need to do anyway because in the heat of the day the pool feels like bath water... not very refreshing.
It won't hurt my feelings too bad even if I don't get to swim since I'm sure none of my swim suits fit properly yet. I haven't had the courage to try one on. I still have 13 pounds of weight to lose and it's giving me a run for my money. I'm trying desperatly to eat good and make healthy choices... cut back on portions... cut out sweets. If you know me at all cutting out sweets has been the hardest. I give in occasionally, but you can't go your whole life and never eat another brownie. It's just not possible. And exercise? Are you kidding me? When am I supposed to exercise? I'm hoping this weekend I'll be able to get on the TreadClimber for at least 30 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to have to make it a priority or else it won't get done and I'll get busy doing something else instead. It's just that I don't really like to excerise. But if I'm ever going to be able to wear my clothes again I need to learn to like it.
But even if I never lose the weight and are forever in a size bigger than I'm used to, it will totally be worth it. Because I've got two of the most amazing and beautiful girls I could ever ask for. Worth every bit of the muffin top. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment