Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All about Lauren

As of Monday, February 21st, Lauren was officially 3 and a half years old.  Where has the time gone?!  My word, she is getting too big for her britches!  In more ways that one.  Ha!

I should weigh and measure her, but I haven't done that yet so I'm not quite sure how tall she is or how much she weighs.  My best guess is that she is just over 3 feet tall and maybe weighs 35 pounds?  She still feels pretty light to me so maybe her weight is less than that.  She's just more lanky to pick up than heavy.

She is still just so sweet most all of the time.  And quite sensitive and emotional.  I have no idea where she gets that from!  *wink*  She will look at me or her Daddy and say, "I love you!"  I love that.


I asked her last night what she wanted to be when she grows up and she told me that she wanted to be a teacher, like Mrs. Jamie (her preschool teacher).  She loves Mrs. Jamie and we love her!!!  She loves school and it makes me so happy that she is happy there. 



(Standing next to Daddy's new truck... it's huge and she's tiny!)

Some of her favorite things right now are:
headbands - she especially loves the pink one with the flower on it
books - still loves to read and be read to
dresses - or "princess dresses" as she calls them
riding on the tractor with Daddy
pretending - she says "tending"
wearing dress up tutus and Mama's jewelry
singing into a microphone and dancing
watching cartoons!
shopping - of any kind!  She will tell me that "we need to go to shopping Mama!"
the color pink - and she will tell you that she likes DARK pink  :)
getting excited about becoming a Big Sister! - she asks me all the time about playing with Catherine


She is so much fun and I know it's just going to get better and better!  I love my little Lauren so much!

No comments: