We had a fast, fun, and furious Christmas in Louisiana this year, although next year there might be some changes as to when we go down for Christmas. I don't know that I will have the willingness to tote 2 children and 2 sets of Santa presents down there and back for Christmas morning. So, we might have to re-visit our planning a little. But this year it worked out fine and we were able to hide all the gifts from Lauren until Christmas morning. She seemed a lot more into Santa Claus bringing her presents (although she still doesn't like him too much) this year.
The pictures tell most of the story so I'll try to keep the paragraphs to a minimum.
Christmas Eve was spent with my family. We went to the Christmas Eve service and then came home and let the kids open up presents from family. They loved it and wrapping paper was everywhere, but it was a ton of fun to watch them get so excited.
Christmas morning Lauren woke up early (7:00 am is early for her...) and the presents from Santa got opened and she was loving it!!! It's so much fun to watch your kids excitment and anticipation. She got lots of fun things, but I think one of her favorites was the Little Mermaid umbrella I slide into her stocking.
(Nina's new nutcracker. She has gotten one every year for a while now. I think this one is number 13!)
I guess I didn't take another picture the rest of the day until we went to Papa and Mimi Steiners house that evening for Christmas supper.
Jason and Livy were there and I finally got a picture of them.
Gary and Patience were there too and I was able to bully Gary into smiling.
We had a great time visiting and playing with pets at the Steiners. Papa cooked a great meal and we were stuffed to the gills by the time it was over.
All in all Christmas 2010 was a success (until we returned home... )!



















1 comment:
It looks like yall had a great time!!! Lauren is so beautiful!! As is her mother and her baby sister will be!
Post a Comment