I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... but really, I'm running out of steam.
So, here are some pictures of our lives for the past few weekends. We have been to Shreveport, and then at home, and then back to Shreveport more times than I can even attempt to keep up with. Trey is helping his dad finish their new addition onto the existing house. They have been finishing the plumbing installations, grouting the tile in the kitchen, touch up painting, and laying hard wood floor. It's dang nearly going to put Trey in the bed. That stuff is wearing him OUT. And I didn't take a single picture of the floor installation. I'll get some of the finished product for sure though!
So here's a random sampling of the past few weekends...
Lauren is just getting too big! She is holding binoculars... I guess she was going to go sightseeing or maybe bird watching. Ha!
Just waking up from a nap at Nina and Papa's house... she was in a daze.
Papa was prepping her toes for a pedicure! He is such a good Papa!
Yawn.
Sitting with Papa at the kitchen table.
Playing with cousin Brady.
Cutie patootie Brady!
Cousin Kennedy singing for us (she is wearing a dinosaur nose on her head, it's not a growth).
Lauren wearing a dinosaur nose. Roooaaarrrrr!!!!
Passed out in the car from playing hard with her cousins.
Wearing her daddy's boots in the kitchen.
Wearing Daddy's hat... soooooo tired.
I'm hoping things will sssssllllllloooooowwwww ddddddooooooowwwwwwnnnnn soon, but I'm sure that is just wishful thinking!












No comments:
Post a Comment