But she is a joy and we can't imagine life without this smile.
She is loving her baby doll these days. I think it's her favorite toy of the moment. I pulled some old bottles down from a storage box and she is having a blast feeding her baby from a bottle. Playing pretend is one of her favorite things, at home and at school.
She is also still loving to ride in the wagons. We go up and down the street a lot on the weekends. It's just too dark when we get home from work to ride during the week.
Last weekend Daddy took her for a ride behind the lawn mower. It was great! She didn't know what to think at first. Then when I got in the wagon with her (I was scared I was going to break the weight limit, but we did just fine) she started smiling and loving it. We rode all over the yard and went behind the house too. Daddy even spotted some deer tracks behind the house!
(i wish this picture wasn't grainy, but i think i had the setting on something funny and i didn't know it!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment