Wappingers Falls... that is a funny name. It doesn't sound real, but according to the MapLoco (Crazy map?), someone from there reads me.
By the way, I prefer the term "lurker" instead of "blog stalker" because that sounds creepy and then I'd have to think of myself as one of those and I don't want to. So, "lurker" is fine by me. I lurk too!
Well, scratch that last paragraph, because I just typed the work "lurk" in Word to get some synonyms and it came back with the following:
prowl
to lie in wait
loiter
hang about
creep around
I don't like any of those... so we'll refer to previously named "lurkers" as "blog readers that prefer not to comment" BRTPNTC. I am so inventive.
Trey loves me because I am HILARIOUS. Ask him, he'll tell you! :)
I am also random and have thoughts swinging from one side of my head to the other in less than .000000001 seconds CONSTANTLY. This is why I can't remember anything.
Seriously, the closer I get to THE BIG 3-0 the more scared I become about my forgetfulness. I read blogs where people can recall millions of things from their formative years and I have a hard time remembering what I wore to work yesterday. I'm really not kidding.
Oh sure, I remember the important memories, but for instance - I got 'tagged' in a photo on Facebook and was asked if this particular weekend was the one where a girl fell off her bunkbed and we laughed about it. I HAVE NO IDEA! I don't even remember the girl falling off her bunkbed! I mean... I think that must have occured at least 15 years ago.
And THAT last sentence makes me feel incredibly old and now I think I'm going to cry.
Oh wait, Trey just cheered me up. I love this man. My very own BuckWheat. He keeps me on my toes. Literally and figuratively... because I am standing on my toes in this picture and still I'm almost not in the frame. :)
Alrighty then... hopefully the next post will make you all return on the edge of your seats wondering what in the world I'll say next, right?
I'm almost positive my Wappingers Falls reader just deleted me from her Blogroll or favorites. Well, here's to hoping the California, Minnesota, Maryland and Texas readers come back!
No comments:
Post a Comment