I didn't realize until lunch today how sore I am. My goodness, my shoulders are killing me! Yesterday afternoon durning Lauren's nap (and what was supposed to be mine...), Trey and I moved the rest of the BIG! furniture upstairs. This includes a KING SIZE bed, very large dresser with mirror, and tall chest of drawers. Lauren's crib was the easiest part because you can take it apart.
Like I said... shoulders = HURTING. I took two Advil but that's not helping at all. I'm guessing sitting here at this desk is making it worse.
What I really need is a nap, but napping at work would be a No-No, right? But more than a nap, I need a massage. Back before Lauren was born and we had more money to spend (HA!), I would pamper myself with a 1 hour massage once a month. It was wonderful. And for the better part of 2 years I lived without constant shoulder pain. Since Lauren came along I've had 2 massages... in 2 years. And I hurt a lot.
I'm one of those people that carry tension in their shoulders, and it doesn't help that I have really bad posture.
Any ideas on getting some relief without shelling out $60 for a massage every month?
**********************************************************************************
By the way, the word Lauren is saying that sounds like "kisser" is sticker. :) She lurves her some stickers!
1 comment:
Have your husband give you a shoulder massage for free :) Or take a hot bath....
Post a Comment