Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Not a stitch of a picture

Geez... no pictures again. I really need to get on that, but we just didn't even get the camera out this weekend. We had a good LONG Labor Day weekend since we both had Friday off, but I have a feeling this week will go by slow because we got spoiled with the break.

Friday - we went and got some carpet samples for the new carpet upstairs, should be laid next week. Still haven't quite decided on a color... picking out carpet is hard! Trey's parents came in to see us Friday night and stayed through Monday afternoon. So, Friday afternoon was spent getting ready for their visit.

Saturday - typical grocery shopping, eating, visiting with the grand-folks.

Sunday - Trey and his dad (okay, so just his dad) got on the roof. Trey has a slight aversion to heights. Papa Steiner fixed a leaky spot we had. Thank you Papa!

Monday - Not much happened this day... it was an anti-labor day for the first half. After the grandparents left we all crashed and took naps. Then we got ourselves in gear the rest of the day. Trey worked outside and I cleaned up the house inside.

See why I have no pictures? It was pretty uneventful... but sometimes that's the best way to go.

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

We also had a pretty uneventful weekend! I like those...nice and relaxing! I've been meaning to comment since I read you comment about our camera. Girl...we have nothing fancy. It is an SLR which I highly recommend if you don't have one. Ours is a Nikon D40 and we have 2 lenses that go with it. It takes great pictures especially when you don't use the flash. Outdoor pictures are the best! I've had it for a year and a half and absolutely love it!