That's too cute! The funny thing is that our students at school have started wearing their socks up to their knees. I was hoping that fad would never come back in style. I found out our students were only doing it b/c they were getting in trouble about having too low of socks due to the dress code so they are proving a fact of having socks on. So, send her our way and she will definatly fit in!!!
1 comment:
That's too cute! The funny thing is that our students at school have started wearing their socks up to their knees. I was hoping that fad would never come back in style. I found out our students were only doing it b/c they were getting in trouble about having too low of socks due to the dress code so they are proving a fact of having socks on. So, send her our way and she will definatly fit in!!!
Post a Comment