Friday, August 14, 2009

I got an email from a FAMOUS blogger!

It's the little things folks... and it pays to comment on blogs. Especially if you ask questions!

I got an email back from Big Mama after I posted a question on her blog. I feel so important. :)

I asked her where they got the cute long sleeve swim gear... and she emailed me and told me where they got them and the brand.

You're thinking I'm crazy. But I'm not! I told you... I get excited about the little things, but this is a Big thing! A Big Mama thang, if you will.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my fun news.

Happy Friday ya'll!

2 comments:

Amanda L. said...

That is so cool! I love reading Big Mama's blog! You have officially "made it" in the blog world! Haha

Ashley said...

Wow! You are kind of a big deal now!! I read her blog daily (don't be jealous of how exciting my life is). She's a funny gal.