Monday, August 24, 2009

And now she is TWO


Sweet girl, you are TWO years old! I'm late posting this because we've been so busy, but you turned two on Friday, August 21st. I am in awe of you every day. We are so blessed to have you for our daughter. You are loved SO MUCH!!!

You had a good birthday. It wasn't great for you because you had to have your 2 year checkup on your birthday and then that night you coughed so hard you threw up your birthday cake, but other than that... it was a great day! :)

Your Aunt Jen and cousin Kennedy came all the way from Louisiana to see you for your birthday! We went to the WonderPlace and played with Kennedy and Robin and Kate. We all had a great time playing! I think you loved the water play a lot!!!

When we got home you opened your birthday presents. I think your favorite present was the baby doll and stroller from your Aunt Jen. You love your baby! You want me to help you dress her, put in her paci, and then you stroll her all over the house. It's so fun to watch you! And you now want to sleep with your baby. You are the sweetest girl.
You are learning so much all the time! You LOVE music and love to sing. I love it when you use your fist for a microphone when you are singing in the car. And I love that I taught you how to do that! Your favorite songs to sing are the ABC's and The Wheels on the Bus.
You are very sweet and very loving. You love to give hugs and kisses. Tonight you asked me for a kiss, and then after I kissed you, you said, "Thank you Mama." I melted right there on the spot. You are dripping with sweetness and I adore you. We love you so much, sweet girl!

2 comments:

LA and BD said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday, Miss Lauren!

The Proctors said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!! I loved reading everything that she is doing. What a big girl!