Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not much to say...

I feel like I need to provide an update on what's been happening since last week, but here's the kicker - not much has happened. We had a great three day weekend that went entirely too fast.

Lauren is recovering from an ear infection and now I've got the cold that she had. Yea!
We did get to eat lunch with some sweet friends on Saturday. Just as soon as I get the pictures off the camera I'll upload them for you to see.
Other than that... it's been pretty quiet round these parts.

Oh, but I am seriously addicted to Picnik. Have you heard of it? It's a FREE photo editing website. Although I think I might eventually join and get all the upgrades for $24.95 a year.
I am NO expert on photography by any means... but I like to play with the pictures.

Here's one straight out of the camera:


And here it is after I added the Sepia affect at about 15% (if i remember correctly). I like the old-timey look of the photo.

Feel free to give me any pointers... like I said - Me=no expert. But I don't care what the picture editing does... my baby girl is PRECIOUS. :) And that's all that really matters.

No comments: