Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'll be singing Stevie Wonder in my head all day

When I dropped Lauren off at the daycare this morning one of the teachers said to me, "Lauren is so wonderful!" I'm so glad they love her at her school. The teacher that made this comment (ahem... observation) would not have told me that Lauren is wonderful unless she truly meant it. And she's said it before so I know she believes it.

See? I'm not the only one who thinks my child is lovely.


Thank you Stevie Wonder. I'll be singing "Isn't She Lovely... Isn't she woooonderrrrful" all day now. The song lyrics are a perfect for how we feel about Lauren (until you get to the last verse when he inserts some other child's name, but still... it is a good song).


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well thanks.... Now I'LL be singing that song the rest of the afternoon!!! :)

But she is so very lovely.