Thursday, June 18, 2009

PoCiCaw

Can you guess what word Lauren was saying?

POCICAW

I'm sure it would help if you could hear it... but I don't have a video of Lauren from last night as she repeated this over and over again.

Any guesses? Bragging rights awarded to the first person to figure it out because you know I don't have but 2 visitors a day to this blog, therefore I have no prizes to offer. :)

6 comments:

Amanda L. said...

Popsicle?? Maybe? :)

Kate said...

Pocketwatch?

Jennifer said...

Oh I know! "I want to see my Auntie Jen." Right????

Ashley S. said...

Popsicle is a good guess. I don't have anything better. I just wanted to tell you I read your blog, but I do through Google Reader so I don't actually come to your page, but I do see what you have to say.

HipShooter said...

totally popsicle!

Ashley said...

I was gonna say popsicle as well.