Please... seriously? You did NOT think I actually got a perm that turned out like this, did you?
I hope you have more faith in me than that. (Apparently not, because everyone but one sweet friend was afraid to comment).
My friend at work told me about how her friend had gotten her hair curly by twisting and then pinning it. Well, I tried that... and well, you saw the results.
We all could not stop laughing about it. Trey was hysterical, he was laughing so hard. It was hilarious!!! How could I not share that with you?
But seriously, I decided to not get the perm. Despite all of your encouragement to do it. I think I'll stick with my "stick straight" hair for now and maybe I'll decide to color it one day (especially if these grey hairs keep showing up)!!!
2 comments:
I should have known that with that HUGE smile, it wasn't real. Seriously, you scared me a little! That would have been a tragic perm and I am glad that wasn't the end result of a hair-brained idea to get a perm! Hahahaha! Get it? Hair-brained?
Sorry.....
Phewww! I thought you were smiling a little big for someone who just suffered a botched perm. I felt REALLY bad for you and a little guilty for encouraging the decision. Although looking at the pics now, I can almost hear the laughter!!
Post a Comment