Thursday, April 30, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter But Not the Hair


It's no secret that I love shoes. I try to stay on my best behavior most of the time and not go on a binge shoe shopping rant, but it does happen, occasionally. I always feel like I don't have enough shoes... even if I've just brought 4 pair home. :)
Lauren loves shoes too... it's one of her favorite words I think. When I am dressing her she is constantly saying, "Shoes? Shoes? Shoewa?" She can't wait to put them on in the morning.


"Yes, baby, we have to put your pants on first though, okay?"

She would be perfectly happy in nothing but shoes.
Okay, so not quite like her momma. I prefer a great outfit to match.

She also loves putting on her shoes, ALL.BY.HERSELF. Thank you very much. Only after a few minutes of aggravation will she cry out, "Mommy! SHOEWA?!" Although she sometimes does get them on without help.


They just might end up on the wrong foot.


But she eventually gets it right.


And this is a totally unrelated picture of the back of her head. Look at all those glorious curls. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!!! Here's to hoping it stays curly and to all those naysayers who tell me her curls might fall out when she gets older... I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!

No comments: