Ladies - I need your advice!!! Something has gone seriously wrong with my skin. It's awful. I'm all blotchy and broken out around my mouth and my cheeks are red. What has happened??? I have tried to clear up the places where the breakouts are, but then my skin gets so dry it's flaky. Flaky is so not pretty. I can't use any type of makeup to even cover up these places because I am so PASTEY white... the makeup just looks cakey on my Casper-like skin.
I have very sensitive skin that's oily and dry. It seems like a no-win situation.
Please, please, please... give me your secrets to clear, beautiful skin!
I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
for the breakouts around your mouth...do you talk on the phone a lot? How long have these skin woes been bothering you? Perhaps vitamins could help?? Not sure. I use cetaphil for a cleanser because I find it to be mild and gentle, yet effective. Every now and then I use a facial scrub to remove flakiness. The one I have now is from b&b works but I really like one made by st. Ives. And I use good old oil of olay for moisturizer. Have you tried mixing liquid foundation with lotion to use as makeup (basically just a tinted moisturizer). I hear that is a great trick! I plan on trying it myself. Also, for red blothchiness, green concealed works best. Physicians formula makes one. It has to do with red and green being complimentary colors. But a little goes a long way...don't want to look like Frankenstein! Hope this helps!!
Post a Comment