Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tracy: "Happy Valentine's Day, honey."
Trey: "Happy Valentine's Day to you too."


Trey: "Hey, guess what I bought you?"
Tracy: "What?"


Trey: "A house. I love you."
Tracy: "You bought me a house! Oh my gosh! You shouldn't have... I mean, THANK YOU!!!"





Okay, so that wasn't the real conversation... but we did just put an offer on different house this morning (yes, that is the actual picture above). They counter offered and we accepted. My heart is beating so fast. I cannot believe it!!! We are finally moving closer to work!!! I'll be able to get up at 6:00am like a normal human being, instead of being tortured by the alarm at 4:30am. I can't wait!



Thank you God for closing the door to the 1st house we tried to buy. This new one is even bigger and better! It has a shop for Trey and a swimming pool for the girls!



Although, now I will actually have to get in shape in order to be decent looking in a swimsuit. And I guess I'll have to buy a swimsuit. For the first time in about 4 years. Oh dear. The diet starts now. Okay, it starts after I make and we eat the Valentine cookies. :)

8 comments:

HipShooter said...

Yayaayaya! Im so happy for you!

meredith said...

That's great news, Tracy.

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Isn't that one of the best feelings!

The Nelson Family said...

How exciting! You have such a thoughtful man! ;) The house is beautiful. Hope it all works out!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting and it looks so nice :) I bet you can't wait to move in!!

Ashley said...

congrats!!!

LA and BD said...

Ooooh! Exciting! And it looks so pretty! Good luck with the bathing suit thing: eek!

The Proctors said...

I absolutely love that house! It looks like it has a great yard for the kids to play, and I'm so jealous that you have a pool! Very cool! So excited for you guys!