Thursday, February 26, 2009

29...

In less than a week I will turn 29.
Can you believe that?
I'm sure you can... but I CANNOT. In no way do I coniser that OLD, but really, it's just very, very close to to big 3-0. Yowsa!

My sweet sister has already mailed me my present. In fact, I've had it for several days and was basically threatened with a life of no more presents from her if I opened it early. Dang, she's tough. But incredibly thoughtful. I know what's in there... but not exactly what's in there. It's from Sam Moon. YIPEE!!!!

Jen, I know you are reading this. I promise I have not opened it. I have not shaken the box. I have not allowed anyone else to open it for me. I promise. If you need me to send you another picture with a date stamp to prove it, I will. :)

I told you she was tough. :) But she just wants me to be able to open a present on my birthday. I can't say I blame her.

My present from Trey is the new house. But wait, I said that he got that for Valentine's Day too? Yes, that's right. It's one of the presents that extends over multiple holidays. Except Mother's Day... nothing replaces Mother's Day. That day of recognition is in a category all by itself. It's May 10th in case you were wondering honey. :) May 10th... mark your calendar. :)

No comments: