
I did NOT get up at 5:30 on Saturday morning to go to Walmart to get my grocery shopping done, just to beat the crowds. And I did NOT have the most pleasant Walmart shopping experience because of it.
I did NOT buy a bag of soft, chewy chocolate cookies and claim they were for Lauren. Only to have her daddy and me eat them in a day and a half. She did NOT only get about 4 of them out of the whole bag.
I DID NOT vacuum and mop the whole house this weekend only to have spilt sugar on the floor last night.
I did NOT get Lauren's hair cut for the first time this weekend. Sniffle. Bye Bye baby mullet. And I most certainly did NOT almost cry about it. Even though it was only less than an inch that was trimmed off the bottom.
We did NOT just go to church on Sunday morning in order to full fill our nursery rotation obligations. Because we did NOT have a million other things to do at home to get ready for Monday. Because our carpet is NOT being installed today!
And I am not completely excited about getting my carpet before Christmas! Because even if I had time, I would NOT just lay on the new soft floor all night. Nope, that would be crazy. And I'm NOT crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment