Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was good. Christmas went by fast. Christmas is over. I think next year we are staying home. Because just like last year... Lauren is sick. I suspected it went she had a mild temp on Wednesday morning... she's been a little puney ever since.

Went to the Dr.'s office this morning and got her checked out. Appt. at 9:50 am and we didn't get called back until about 10:30. Then she had her throat swabbed to rule out strep.... not strep. So now we needed an x-ray and OOPS, the x-ray tech is not at work today (why don't they have a BACK UP???) So, we went to a Radiology clinic where we waited for about an hour before getting called back. They took her picture and then sent us home. Still haven't heard from the doctor's office.... I would really like to know if my child has RSV (again...) or if she has pneumonia...!!!!

I did take quite a few pictures at Christmas, but my camera battery is D.E.A.D. and is being charged. Once it comes back to life I'll post some pictures.

I must now go check on my sleeping, sick baby... Poor baby....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Brady was at the doctor today, too. EAR INFECTION! My gracious.... sick babies are so sad! He got a stronger antibiotic this time and after one dose this afternoon, he's already acting happier! Kisses to my sweet niece.