Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Volume 2:


It was NOT me who ordered 2 large pizzas on Friday, for 2 adults. It was NOT me who then ate pizza for dinner on Friday, then lunch and dinner on Saturday... nope, not me!

It was NOT me who let Lauren take an almost 4 hour nap on Friday afternoon while I mostly read a book. She'd had a busy morning and a flu shot people! (Nope, not me!)

It was NOTt me who stayed inside all day on Saturday... didn't leave the house... and didn't take a shower all day... not me!

It was NOT me put Lauren in her bed for a nap on Sunday while Trey and I washed my car. Nope... I would not do that!

It was also NOT me who whined and complained the whole time we washed my car, but then smiled when I saw it all sparkly and pretty... not me!

It was NOT me who stayed up late on Sunday night to watch The Unit... even though I knew I needed to get more than 5 1/2 hours of sleep to start my week. Nope, I would never be addicted to a TV show like that!!!


1 comment:

LA and BD said...

HAHAHA - I was hoping you would do this again!

It was NOT ME who ate 2 cupcakes yesterday during a bridal shower and then still took the "one for the road" that the hostess offered me as I was leaving AND skipped my run yesterday! NOT ME!

~LA