Wednesday, June 04, 2008

She did GREAT!

Lauren is napping right now... we are home taking the day off after her laser treatment yesterday. Thank you for all the prayers... she did so good! It's hard to not be able to feed her for such a long period of time. There was only about a 30 minute period that she was fussy, but I snuggled with her and she drifted off to sleep.
We got to the hospital just before 11:30 and they called us to the back pretty quick. It's a little frustrating to wait for so long... I know it's the standard procedure, but seriously! Her laser treatment was not supposed to be until 1:30 and my poor baby had not been able to eat since 6:30 AM! Anyway - they FINALLY came to get her at 2:45. Trey and I ran downstairs to grab something to drink and a candy bar and then got back upstairs pretty quickly. I had just sat down in the chair when they called us and said she was done and we could go back to recovery to see her. She was a little fussy, but who wouldn't be? She woke up in a strange place with no sign of mommy or daddy and she was HUNGRY.
I don't think I'll post any pictures of her because it's a little sad to see. She has red polka dots again, but they will fade in the next few weeks.

Thank you again for your prayers!

No comments: