Friday, April 11, 2008

Not much new

I don't really have anything new to report... Things have been pretty much routine at our house lately. I did take a week off from work, WAHOO!!! It was long overdue. Lauren and I went with Trey to Knoxville, TN while he attended a training class the first week of April. It was all honky dorey until Lauren got sick the day after we got there... she got better and then I got whatever she had. It was a cold/cough/sore throat. I knocked me on my booty, so I can imagine how good she felt. She was all better by Wednesday, but I was just starting to feel icky. So... we spent the majority of our vacation in a hotel room. We got out a bit, but it rained a lot too, so that made it hard to go places. We were feeling better by the time we got home, although Trey was starting to feel sick by then. Then, Monday morning I tried to open my eyes when the alarm went off and realized that my right eye was "glued" shut. Yep... I got the pink eye that Lauren had 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how it took that long to affect me, but it was NOT fun. By the time I could get the eye drops from the doctor my eye was almost swollen shut. I was not looking pretty. And no... I did not take a picture of it. So, as you can imagine we have been LIVING for this weekend and some much needed R & R. I hope that we can all stay well for while!!!
Can't post without a new pic of Lauren.... okay two pictures... :o)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gosh, she is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see her in person again.