Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BIG news!!!

Well... We've got some exciting news to share! Trey and I should hear the pitter patter of little feet very soon! That's right... we are expecting a baby! The little one's due date is August 24, 2007. We are so excited and nervous and anxious all rolled into one!
For those of you that are dying to know, but won't ask... yes, it was totally planned! :) We found out just before Christmas, and I will tell you, I think we were both surprised! (FYI - sometimes the home pregnancy test doesn't work!)

So, that's about it! I just thought I would let the cat out of the bag!

10 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Awe Tracy, I we are so excited for you and Trey! Congratulations!!

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Totally happy news!!!

Tracy said...

Thank you guys! Thank goodness I finish my MBA in June huh? WHEW! The timing could not be more perfect... which just goes to show you that God knows exactly what He's doing!

Kristin & Bradley said...

WOOHOO a lil steiner running around!! Congrats on the new baby! I know you both will make wonderful parents! Keep us posted on how your doing.

HipShooter said...

congrats!

meredith said...

I left a comment a couple of days ago to say congratulations, but I don't see it on here so I will say it again. Congrats! You and Trey will be great parents.

knelson said...

Congratulations!! Woo hOO! I am so very happy for you both - and what wonderful parents you will be!

Tracy said...

Thank you! And Mer, I don't know where your comment went, but I don't recall seeing the original one. Sometimes this website can be a little "ify".

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!

auDi tHis woRld said...

CONGRATS, you two!!!