Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good grief

Work is stressful, school is stressful... why is life so stressful?

I LIVE FOR FRIDAYS!!!!!


FYI - I came across a brown reclus spider in the house last night... specifically beside my bed. Needlesstosay, I about jumped out of my skin. Trey, on the other hand, decided to play with it. So far it has been in the fridgerator (to see if it would hibernate) and then "brought back to life." He gave it a moth and of course, the spider killed it. Did I mention I've asked him to "stomp the life out of it"? So far I am losing the argument.

My question is this... since I have seen one or two, does that mean I have a brown reclus problem in my house? Those little boogers are bad news... and oh yeah, I HATE BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am not surprised by Trey's experiments. That is hilarious!!! And girl, I'd invest in some raid!

Tracy said...

I would investin Raid, except for my Molly. I don't think you can spray a poisonous chemical in the house with a dog. I'm hoping it was a one time thing because of the temperature change. We have never had this issue before... but I don't like it!

Anonymous said...

I think Trey knows what happens when you put a spider in the microwave....so this little experience doesnt bother me at all.

elly said...

I would call a pest service ASAP - we have 2 dogs and 2 cats and Orkin comes every other month - it won't hurt the pets but gets rid of the bugs and spiders!!