So... Ashley Howard and Austin Perry got hitched this weekend. It was great! She looked beautiful and he was SO excited to see her walk down that aisle! He just never stopped smiling. It was picture perfect.
It was so great to see everyone that drove or flew in for the wedding! It was a mini-reunion! We have all been reading each other's blogs, but it's never the same as seeing someone in person. It made me realize just how much I miss those old college days! Life was simple and the bills were small.
So, will the next reunion be at another wedding? Surely we will be able to get together before then! The next time we're in Dallas or Start... humm maybe Monroe, I'll give someone a ring! And I promise we'll go eat somewhere where the meat is already off the bone! :0)
Oh! On an unrelated topic... I did manage to pass my Finance class. That was truly a miracle. So... I'm on to concur Economics next week for a quick summer class. Whew! I'm ready for it to be over and I haven't even started!
3 comments:
It was good to see you both in Little Rock. I am glad I know where you live now. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
I hope to visit you guys more too! 4 years between visits is too long!
Michael and I had so much fun hanging out with you and Trey! Of course we had fun with Mer & Justin, but we see them more than once every 4 years. Hopefully the time gap won't be quite so long this time before we can all get together. We think you two need to make a road trip to the Dallas area. Trey does need to fly sometime soon. You always have a place to stay if you come to Fort Worth! And Yes, no meat on the bones would be great, thanks!
Post a Comment