Hey Trey and Tracy! It's good to hear that yall are doing so well. It's been such a long time! Your neice is precious as well! Take care...I'm sure I'll be checking back often! Sarah (Harris) MOss sehmoss.blogspot.com
Trey...... It's great to hear that things are going so well. Tracy.....Just one word of advise about Trey. If he ever wants to make some "home made" fire starters......call the fire department or 911 ASAP anr run for your life...Ha Scott's Dad
2 comments:
Hey Trey and Tracy! It's good to hear that yall are doing so well. It's been such a long time! Your neice is precious as well! Take care...I'm sure I'll be checking back often! Sarah (Harris) MOss
sehmoss.blogspot.com
Trey...... It's great to hear that things are going so well.
Tracy.....Just one word of advise about Trey. If he ever wants to make some "home made" fire starters......call the fire department or 911 ASAP anr run for your life...Ha
Scott's Dad
Post a Comment